Create Total DOS Launcher Menu
How to reach it
In Games & Emulation Main Screen's main list, select a game
- open the context menu (right click) and choose Create Total DOS Launcher Menu
- launch the game (Enter or double click) into the MAIN executable selection dialog and click the Create TDL Menu button
How it works
The Total DOS Launcher .zip File should already be set with the shipped TDL distribution. However, you can always download another TDL version from https://github.com/MobyGamer/total-dos-launcher/releases and provide the .zip file here. Use button to browse a .zip file. Use the button to open the TDL releases web page in your default browser.
Use the Configuration dropdown to select a configuration for TDL.
- use the button to add a new configuration
- use the button to globally delete the selected configuration
- use the button to edit the selected configuration
You can set a Custom Subtitle for the TDL menu. Below the input field a preview of the actual menu title is shown.
The Menu Entries table below enumerates all found executables. You can decide with the Visible flag, if a menu item for that executable should be visible or not. The Menu Entry can be re-written to your liking.
With Move up and Move down buttons you can re-order the menu entries.
Press the button to create the Total DOS Launcher menu.